[email protected] UK Free Call: +44 208 638 73 30 Whatsapp: +90 544 852 45 26
Stains and cracks on the teeth are a common problem for many people like you. There are very effective treatments to repair this problem. If you are looking for the solution to an aesthetic and beautiful smile, you are on the right page!
Dental crowns are among the most effective solutions for stains and cracks. Turkey offers great options for dental crown treatment. You can have an aesthetic smile by buying dental crowns in Turkey!
Dental crowns are restorations made on your teeth to regain the aesthetic and strength lost on the tooth. Also, these materials protect your teeth against breakage to a great extent. Let us ask you a very important question! Do you find someone who has discoloured, cracked or missing teeth really attractive? By getting dental crowns in Turkey, you can easily solve all your problems related to your teeth.
What are Dental Crowns Made For?
Dental crowns are extremely necessary for the following conditions:
- Making a dental bridge
- To protect weak teeth, such as cavities, or to collect all broken tooth fragments
- Repair heavily worn or broken teeth
- Insufficient number of teeth in the mouth
- Covering teeth that are discoloured or misshapen
- Performing dental implantation
How is the Dental Crown Procedure Performed in Turkey?
In general, you may need to visit your dentist several times for a dental crown in Turkey:
- First, your teeth are examined and prepared for the procedure. In your first session for a dental crown in Turkey, your dentist may take several x-rays to check the roots of your teeth. Root canal treatment can be performed first if your teeth are excessively decayed or if there is a risk of injury and infection in the pulp of your teeth.
- Before starting the dental crown treatment in Turkey, your dentist applies anaesthetic treatment to the surrounding teeth and gum tissue. Your teeth, which will be processed later, are filled in and around the surface to make room for the crown. The amount to be taken from your teeth depends on the type of crown to be chosen. If your teeth don’t have a large area due to caries, your dentist will use a filling to create a tooth that can support crowns.
- After your tooth shaping, your dentist uses a paste to see the condition of the crowns that completely cover your teeth. This procedure is also preferred so that the crown doesn’t adversely affect the bite of the upper and lower teeth.
- The information obtained after this process is sent to the laboratory, where the crown will be produced. In your first session, your dentist makes temporary crowns to cover and protect your teeth. In this process, permanent crowns will be made. In your second session, your dentist removes the temporary crowns and checks the full fit of the permanent crown. If all goes well, your teeth will be anaesthetized, and your permanent crowns will be fitted.
Dental Crown Costs in Turkey
One wonders why dental crowns are cheaper in Turkey. The most definite answer to this is the exchange rate difference, the cost of living and labour. Therefore, the dental crown cost in Turkey is cheap for foreigners. Turkey is definitely the first country to come to mind for cheap dental crowns. Dental procedures and healthcare systems in Turkey are highly developed. Dentists contribute to their development both theoretically and practically by performing many procedures during the day.
You can click https://clinicmono.com/dental-crowns for getting more details.