Facial rejuvenation is a term covering all types of procedures aiming to restore the youthfulness and ideal form of the face area. The face is the most important part of a human body; it is the part which makes people unique and where all the expressions take place. These procedures can be performed as surgical and non-surgical techniques depending on the needs and expectations of the patients. The facial rejuvenation operations can be combined together or performed separately. Among these procedures the most popular one is face lift while also eyelid operations and derma fillers are highly preferred.
Facial rejuvenation procedures are preferred by the patients who would like to obtain a younger and more aesthetic look on their facial area. With these procedures, it is possible to reduce the deformities caused by aging like wrinkles, folds, crow’s feet and sagging. The discomfort with the face area may be coming from genetic factors as well; these procedures are sometimes efficient to fix the natural form of the face as desired although it is not very recommended for young people.
Facial rejuvenation cost may vary depending on the combination of necessary procedures. Clinic Mono offers package treatment prices including accommodation, transfers, meals, medication and personal assistant. The individualized treatment plan will be made in your consultation and our medical consultants are going to share the all-inclusive package prices depending on which procedures are necessary for your case.
Free Consutation Request
Facial Rejuvenation Procedure
- Facial rejuvenation procedures usually cover face lift, eyelid operations (blepharoplasty) and derma fillers.
- Your medical journey starts with an online consultation; after introducing you with the related procedures, our medical consultants will ask for the pictures of your face area from each angle along with the information about your medical history in order to come up with the best suitable treatment plan created by our experienced surgeons.
- Facial rejuvenation procedures are not always recommended for young people; the professionals suggest that if these operations are not performed properly, they may speed up the aging and provoke deformities in young people. The structure and elasticity of face skin should be examined very carefully. Therefore, while deciding on these operations, a detailed consultation is very essential; be sure that you are not skipping anything while telling about your medical condition and expectations from the procedure.
- The techniques and the medical products required for the facial rejuvenation should be best quality in order to avoid any complication and unsatisfactory results. In Clinic Mono, all products used in facial rejuvenation procedures are internationally recognized and proven by their reliability and quality; all operation techniques are the most advanced techniques performed by our experienced and dedicated plastic surgeons.
Recovery After Facial Rejuvenation
- Depending on the chosen operation(s), the total recovery time may vary. It is very important to follow post-op instructions given by your surgeon and medical consultant.
- After surgical facial rejuvenation operations, you may experience pain, swelling, bruising and sensitivity on the related area of your face. You will be prescribed with the appropriate medication- and garments if necessary, in order to minimize the side effects and support healing.
- While in some procedures, the final results are visible right after the procedure, in others you may need to wait for a certain time period for your changes to settle down and results to become visible. Please consult to your surgeon about the timeline of recovery after your operation.
- Clinic Mono takes their patients comforts and desires as priority; all parts of your medical journey will be planned delicately by the help of dedicated Mono team. Please fill out the consultation form in order to get further information about the procedures and initiate your medical journey.