Porcelain veneers remove the defects in your teeth and provide an aesthetic appearance. You can greatly improve your smile aesthetics with porcelain veneers. In addition, this procedure is fast and long-lasting. Read on for detailed information about porcelain veneers!
Porcelain veneers are the permanent placement of porcelain veneers on your teeth. Your tooth colour and shape do this procedure. The materials used in this procedure are manufactured from very high quality materials.
Porcelain veneers also allow you to change the appearance of your crooked, damaged or gaping teeth. It is one of the procedures that give an aesthetic appearance to your teeth. It provides a natural appearance similar to your tooth enamel. Porcelain is durable and long-lasting.
Porcelain Veneers Procedure
- The treatment takes two or three sessions in total.
- The most critical stage is the laboratory part of the veneers. Ensuring the appearance and comfort of your teeth takes more time than the dental veneers process. Therefore, more detailed procedures are required.
- At the laboratory stage, your teeth must be made by your mouth structure, and that fine adjustment are made carefully. Therefore, the process will take a little more time.
- When you decide to have porcelain veneers done, our experienced dentist will first measure your teeth.
- Porcelains are sent to the laboratory to be suitable for the prosthesis.
- You may need to visit our dentist for one more session for this stage to measure correctly.
- Finally, our dentist performs your treatment. At this stage, it is vital to avoid operations that may damage your teeth, such as breaking hard objects on your teeth.
How Long Do Porcelain Veneers Last?
Porcelain veneers have an average lifespan of 15 to 20 years. However, the permanence of porcelain veneers also varies according to your oral and dental health. After the treatment, you should pay attention to your oral and dental health and brush your teeth regularly. However, thanks to regular inspections, the life of veneers are also extended.
Porcelain Veneers Care
Porcelain veneers have been applied to your teeth, and you are now delighted with your smile. So what should you do next?
After porcelain veneers, you should pay special attention to your oral hygiene. After that, it is essential to pay attention to the cleanliness of your teeth. That’s why it’s vital to brush your teeth twice a day, use mouthwash and floss.
Porcelain Veneers Cost
The procedure for porcelain veneers is very detailed and complex. For this reason, you should not ignore this when evaluating the cost of porcelain veneers. The cost of porcelain veneer is affected by many factors, such as the material used for the procedure, the dentist’s experience, and the techniques preferred for the process. However, the cost of porcelain veneer in Turkey is much cheaper than in many European countries. You can contact us immediately for the cost of porcelain veneers in Turkey.
Are Porcelain Veneers Reversible?
Porcelain veneers are irreversible. Veneers are generally not repairable when damaged. Therefore, you should take excellent care of your teeth.
Click here for detailed information about Dental Veneers in Turkey: https://clinicmono.com/dental-veneers-turkey/