Tip Plasty – Nasal Tip Aesthetic
The area that attracts the most on your face is undoubtedly the tip of the nose. For this reason, the tip of the nose is essential for your aesthetic appearance. The procedure that will provide you with Nasal Tip Aesthetic is the procedure, also known as Tip Plasty.
Tip Plasty or Nasal Tip Aesthetics, which has become extremely popular among aesthetic procedures recently, is a treatment method that you can apply only if you aren’t satisfied with the tip of your nose. If there is a general problem with your nose, you may consider the Rhinoplasty procedure. In this post, we have compiled for you those who are curious about Tip Plasty. Keep reading!
Am I A Suitable Candidate for Tip Plasty?
If you want to have the Tip Plasty procedure, you must first be psychologically healthy. It is also crucial that you have completed your anatomical development.
For the Tip Plasty procedure, you must have a low nasal tip, asymmetrical problems, width or narrowing. Thus, it will be possible to eliminate all the structural issues that occur on the tip of your nose.
On the other hand, you must follow the recommendations given by our surgeon before the operation for this procedure. In such aesthetic procedures, it is vital before the process as well as after the procedure.
How is A Tip Plasty Performed?
- Tip Plasty procedure at Mono Clinic can be performed with open or closed technique.
- This procedure isn’t as extensive and time-consuming as traditional Rhinoplasty operations.
- Since it is a procedure to be done only for the tip of your nose, the process is performed by making small incisions from the inside of your nostrils.
- The operation is performed under anaesthesia, and you don‘t feel anything during the process.
- Your surgery will take about 1 to 2 hours on average. You may have a tape or plaster on your nose after the procedure is over.
- It isn’t a procedure that requires you to stay in the hospital. However, if you want to stay in the hospital or our surgeon recommends that you stay, you can spend the first night in the hospital.
- It isn’t a procedure that generally causes pain. Also, since the bones aren‘t intervened, the possibility of bruising is very low. You can quickly wear glasses after the procedure.
Tip Plasty Advantages
Tip Plasty advantages include:
- Your nose tip is erected as you desire.
- The appearance of excess skin on the tip of your nose is destroyed.
- Proportion and deformities at the tip of your nose are corrected.
- You can have a perfect nose tip after the procedure.
What Should Be Considered After Tip Plasty?
- You need to stay away from strenuous and heavy exercises for a certain period.
- You should not wear heavy-rimmed glasses for a while.
- You should be careful and attentive while brushing your teeth.
- You should take a break from activities such as swimming during your recovery period.
- You should stay away from forceful movements on your nose.
- As with other best rhinoplasty Turkey procedures, you need to be protected from sunlight.
If you don’t have a different anatomical problem with your nose and aren‘t satisfied with the tip of your nose, a Tip Plasty procedure may be the right operation for you. You should consult Mono Clinic‘s skilled and experienced surgeons to decide which procedure will be correct for you.
Click for details: https://clinicmono.com/rhinoplasty-turkey/