Gynecomastia is a term for enlarged male breast condition; also known as “man boobs”, gynecomastia is usually caused by hormonal changes (increased estrogen), genetic predispositions, usage of certain medications or obesity.
Gynecomastia surgery is performed to reduce the size of enlarged male breasts and obtain a better masculine look. Gynecomastia is a common problem for male; the condition can cause aesthetic discomfort and thus low self-confidence. The procedure allow male to get their desires chest look and regain their confidence in social life.
Gynecomastia is a very popular operation and the success rate of it is over %93. Most of the patients enjoy their permanent results without any complains.
Before the surgery, reasons behind the gynecomastia conditions should be examined very carefully in order to obtain better results. The consultation process of gynecomastia procedure should be done delicately; medical condition, body mass index, smoking and alcohol habits, the actual size of the enlarged breasts and current hormonal state, skin laxity and structure of the patient should be examined very carefully. It is essential to mention about expectations from the treatment in detail; the combination of realistic expectations, stable medical state and the expertise of the plastic surgeon will provide the most satisfactory and lifelong results.
Gynecomastia surgery Turkey prices are the most affordable ones; in Clinic Mono, the all-inclusive package prices for the gynecomastia operation are delicately designed for the comfort and satisfaction of the patients. After your individualized treatment plan is created by the plastic surgeons, you will be informed about the prices and package details by our medical consultants.
Free Consutation Request
- Gynecomastia condition can occur in different types; your plastic surgeon will identify the structure and reasons of your gynecomastia and create the most suitable treatment plan for your specific condition.
- The operation can be performed by the excision of glandular tissues and excess skin in the area, by removing the fat tissue in the area via liposuction or by doing them both.
- After the suitable techniques are applied according to the treatment plan, the incisions are closed up by sutures.
Recovery After Gynecomastia Surgery
- You will be provided with a medical, elastic garment after the surgery; how to use and when to stop using it will be instructed in detail by your medical consultant and plastic surgeon. The garment will support your healing process and reduce the edema in the operation area.
- Pain, bleeding, swelling and bruising can be experienced immediately after the surgery. In order to minimize the side effects and support the healing process, you will be prescribed by the proper medications. Scratching the operation area should be refrained.
- Patients are able to get back their daily lives in 5 days after the operation providing that they follow the post-op instruction carefully. Driving should be avoided until it is no longer painful to wear a seatbelt. Patients can get back to their work a week after the operation depending on the level of physical activity their work requires.
- Excessive exercising, heavy lifting and stretching should be avoided for around 6 weeks.
- The results of gynecomastia surgery are permanent and the success rate is quite high.
Gynecomastia operation has been an efficient solution for many male patients who suffer from enlarged breasts; the low possibility of complications and high success rate make the operation preferable for patients. In Clinic Mono, we offer all-inclusive gynecomastia surgery Turkey packages; every detail of the packages is arranged with the best facilities for the happiness and well-being of our patients. In order to find out more about the gynecomastia procedure prices and get an online consultation, please fill out the consultation form; our medical consultants will contact you immediately.
- Procedure: Reducing the size of enlarged male breasts to obtain a better masculine look.
- Surgery Duration: 1-2 hours
- Hospital Stay: 1 night
- Recovery Time: 6 weeks
- Anesthesia: General Anesthesia
Day 1 Patients arrive at the hospital and have their pre-operative tests done. In a detailed face-to-face consultation with the surgeon, all details about the operation are discussed. Afterwards, the operation starts; it takes around 1-2 hours depending on the patient’s specific condition. In the first night, patients stay in the hospital.
Day 2-3: Patients are discharged from the hospital and taken to their arranged accommodation (Mono Villa or one of the 5-star partner hotels). The first check-up after the operation is done and necessary medications are provided.
Day 4-5: Patients can rest in their accommodation; heavy activities should be refrained. Patients are assigned with a personal assistant they can reach out 24/7.
Day 6: The second check-up is done by the surgeon; rest of the medications that patients will need after returning to their country are prescribed.
Day 7: Patients are picked up from their accommodation and taken to the airport for their flight back home.
Will the results be permanent?
Gynecomastia operation gives permanent results; however, in case of any major weight change or hormonal change, the results can get disrupted.
Does the operation leave any visible scars?
Mostly, the incision scars are concealed in the natural contours of body but then again it may leave minimal and faded scars in some cases.
When can I get back to my daily routine?
Patients feel good enough to get back to their daily routine in 5-7 days as long as they follow the post-op instructions carefully.