Genital rejuvenation procedures are plastic procedures which aims to restore the aesthetic appearance and the function of the genital area of females.
Genital rejuvenation procedures are usually preferred by patients who experience discomfort about their genital area as a result of pregnancy, aging or some other factor. Sometimes the procedure can be performed in order to change the original appearance of the area coming from the genetics of the patient.
Genital rejuvenation procedures include labiaplasty and vaginaplasty operations. Labiaplasty is performed in order to reshape and reduce the size of labia minora which is the name of small outer lips in the genital area. These lips may be deformed due to childbirth and aging; or they may be disturbingly large by genetics. Labiaplasty can be performed in order to prevent an unwanted appearance while wearing tight clothes, the uncomfortable feeling while exercising and restoring the hygiene.
Vaginaplasy is a procedure to decrease the size of loosened and stretched inner vagina tissues caused by childbirth or aging. The tightening of the vagina is the main aim of vaginaplasty; it provides patients with better sexual functioning and restored confidence.
Genital rejuvenation surgery cost may vary depending on which technique is suitable for your specific condition. Your medical history and desired outcomes from the procedures are very important while creating an individualized treatment plan. Our medical consultants will get you a treatment plan from Mono plastic surgeons for your genital rejuvenation and afterwards inform you about the all-inclusive package prices for your journey.
Free Consutation Request
Genital Rejuvenation Procedure
- The genital rejuvenation procedures start with a detailed consultation; your medical consultant will ask you about your medical history and desired outcomes from the procedure. An individualized treatment plan will be created by Mono plastic surgeons according to your specific condition.
- The techniques may vary depending on what you expect from the procedure. You will be provided with detailed information about the method which is most suitable for your case after your consultation.
- Surgical genital rejuvenation procedures are invasive and performed under the appropriate type of anesthesia the chosen technique requires.
- The procedure should be scheduled for the end of your menstrual cycle in order to prevent any discomfort in your healing process.
Recovery After Genital Rejuvenation
- The total recovery time may vary depending on the performed technique; however, patients usually feel good enough to go on with their daily routines in a few days after the procedures.
- The post-op instructions must be followed carefully in order to prevent any kind of complications, minimize the discomfort of side effects and support the healing process.
- The results of genital rejuvenation procedures are usually permanent; however, if you give a birth again after the operation, your prior discomforts may get back and you may need to have the same procedure again.
- Information about how long should pass for tampon usage, sexual intercourse or swimming after the surgery will be provided by your surgeon and medical consultants.
- Clinic Mono offers genital rejuvenation surgeries with the most affordable and all-inclusive package price options. In order to find out about which genital surgery is suitable for your individual case and what includes in our package prices, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.