Veneers in Turkey is a very effective dental procedure that can significantly restore your smile. In this procedure, materials compatible with the appearance of your natural teeth are preferred. With this procedure, you can easily choose all the tones suitable for the colours of your natural teeth. If you have problems such as dental caries, intraoral trauma, discoloured teeth or teeth that spoil your aesthetic appearance, you should consider having the veneers procedure. So, do you want to go to Turkey for veneers? If you are wondering about the veneers in Turkey, read on!
Veneers in Turkey
The cost of veneers in Turkey is highly affordable, and you can have all the procedures you want to do with the experience of experienced dentists. However, Mono Clinic, which will fully meet all your wishes, will always be with you. In Turkey, the veneer procedure is generally preferred for the treatment of aesthetic dental problems. Especially if the appearance of your front teeth is highly distorted and you want to get a great look, this procedure is for you! At Mono Clinic, we use natural-looking and long-lasting materials that don’t stain in any way.
Veneers in Turkey Procedure
- For veneers in Turkey, you must first be examined by your dentist.
- Then you will decide on the type of veneers. The dentist cleans your teeth after taking measurements of your teeth. While your teeth are at this stage, moulds are also placed on your teeth at certain times. The purpose of these moulds is to understand whether your teeth are in the required shape.
- If the mould of your teeth doesn’t adhere completely, the doctor will correct the shape of your teeth after removing the decay. After this process, if the mould is fully seated, you will understand that your tooth is in the proper form.
- After the dentist puts the veneers on your teeth, special adhesives are used to ensure that these materials are healthily deposited on your teeth. In this way, your teeth get rid of caries and regain their new state.
- If all goes well, the entire process will be completed in a few sessions. However, in some cases, it is possible to have this procedure done in two sessions if the doctor’s request is in this direction and your condition is favourable.
What Should Be Considered After Dental Veneers?
- Unlike other dental treatments, you can eat and return to your daily activities without any restrictions after the veneer.
- Excess adhesive residues on your teeth after the application may cause discomfort. However, these residues disappear after a few tooth brushing. Your dentist can clean residues that don’t pass. There may be sensitivity in your mouth and teeth after the dental veneer procedure.
How To Care for Veneers?
- You can use veneers for many years with good oral care. Veneers are no different in routine oral and dental care. You should brush your teeth at least twice a day and use dental floss and mouthwash for your oral health. It would be best if you went to the dentist for a check-up every six months.
- In addition to your oral and dental care, your regular and balanced diet also affects the life of veneers. In particular, you should not consume sugary and acidic foods or drinks that can cause pruritus.
- You should not smoke.
- It would be best if you didn’t chew complex objects on your teeth.
- If you have a clenching problem at night, you should use a protector.
- Don’t use your teeth to open packages.
Click for details: https://clinicmono.com/dental-veneers-turkey/