Vaser liposuction is a surgical procedure which is performed to reshape and contour the body by removing fat deposits from the specific areas such as tummy, waist, back, thighs, arms or double chin. Vaser Liposuction is one of the most popular procedures among all plastic procedures.
Vaser liposuction is an ideal operation for those who have stubborn fat deposits in certain parts of their body which are resistant to exercising or any other fat burning procedures. But then again, it should not be considered as a weight loss surgery. The aim of the process is to get rid of the area-specific fat deposits to obtain a better body form and is not suitable for people over a certain body mass index.
Vaser liposuction is an advanced technique benefitting from ultrasound energy for breaking the fat deposits apart during the operation; it separates the fat from the muscles gently without damaging other tissues. This way, the removal of the fat becomes easier and contouring becomes smoother.
Vaser liposuction cost may vary depending on which area or areas are going to get treated by the treatment. The skin texture and the elasticity are important while deciding for a vaser liposuction; not every area of your body is suitable for the operation. In order to prevent risks and complications, the consultation should be made very delicately. In Clinic Mono, treatment packages are created according to your individualized treatment plan by including the necessary package details for your journey. Your medical consultant will inform you about vaser liposuction prices after your consultation.
Free Consutation Request
Vaser Liposuction Procedure
The basic principles of liposuction are to break apart the unwanted fat deposits and remove them; with vaser liposuction technology the procedure becomes much comfortable. A tumescent fluid mixed with anesthetic medication is injected to the related area through small incisions. Afterwards the fat deposits are broken apart gently by ultrasound waves and removed out.
Recovery After Vaser Liposuction
- After the procedure, the operated areas may get bruised and swollen. The swelling may remain until up to 6th month; the final results of the operation is visible when all the swelling is gone.
- It is normal to feel pain and tightness in the related areas; you will be prescribed with painkillers.
- You will be provided with the right size of garment by us; in order to minimize the side effects and support healing process, you should wear it as instructed.
- Depending on which areas got treated, patients can usually get back to work in a week; your surgeon will advise you the appropriate time to get back to work for your specific condition.
- Heavy physical activities and heavy lifting should be avoided for 2-3 weeks.
- Vaser Liposuction gives permanent results; however, you need to take care of your body and adopt a healthy lifestyle including a proper diet and exercising in order to preserve your results.
In Clinic Mono, every part of your vaser liposuction journey is planned by the dedicated Mono team; in order to find out about vaser liposuction reviews and before&after pictures of former patients of Mono, please fill out the consultation form; our experienced medical consultants are looking forward to give you further information about the treatments and our clinic.
- Procedure: Reshaping and contouring the body by removing fat deposits from the specific areas such as tummy, waist, back, thighs, arms or double chin.
- Surgery Duration: 1-2 hours
- Hospital Stay: 1 night
- Recovery Time: 2-3 weeks
- Anesthesia: General Anesthesia
Day 1 Patients arrive at the hospital and have their pre-operative tests done. In a detailed face-to-face consultation with the surgeon, all details about the operation are discussed. Afterwards, the operation starts; it takes around 1-2 hours depending on the areas and your specific condition. In the first night, patients stay in the hospital.
Day 2-3: Patients are discharged from the hospital and taken to their arranged accommodation (Mono Villa or one of the 5-star partner hotels). The first check-up after the operation is done and necessary medications and garments are provided.
Day 4-5: Patients can rest in their accommodation; heavy activities should be refrained and the garments should be used as instructed. Patients are assigned with a personal assistant they can reach out 24/7.
Day 6: The second check-up is done by the surgeon; rest of the medications that you will need when you get back to your country are prescribed.
Day 7: Patients are picked up from their accommodation and taken to the airport for their flight back home.
How much weight can you lose with Vaser Liposuction?
Liposuction is not a weight loss surgery but a body contouring surgery; the aim of the process is to get rid of the area-specific fat for a better body form.
Does Vaser Liposuction leave scar?
The operation is performed through very small incisions and there will no visible scars afterwards.
How can I obtain a suitable compression garment?
For the healing time of your Vaser Liposuction procedure, we will provide you with the suitable compression garment in the right size and free of charge.