Labiaplasty is one of the genital rejuvenation procedures performed for fixing the unwanted appearance of the labia. Labiaplasty can be preferred for avoiding the physical feeling of disturbance as well as aesthetic concerns.
The sagginess of labia can be disturbing in terms of appearance while wearing tight clothes or swim suits; it can also cause physical discomfort while doing exercise.
Due to pregnancy, childbirth and aging, the labia part may become deformed; it can get enlarged or asymmetric. Labiaplasty can be performed both for decreasing the size of the labia minora and reshaping it in order to achieve a more balanced structure. Basically, it can treat the problems caused by the excess tissue of labia.
Labiaplasty requires a detailed consultation process beforehand; the new shape of the desired labia should be explained accurately by the patient and the information about patient’s medical history should be examined delicately.
The procedure is not suitable for those who suffer sexual dysfunctions caused by psychology-related reasons; before deciding on the treatment, the diagnosis should be made carefully.
Clinic Mono provides the labiaplasty cost as a package concept; our all-inclusive treatment packages are designed delicately for the comfort and the health of our patients. Labiaplasty surgery cost may vary depending on the individual treatment plan; after your treatment plan is created after a detailed consultation, our medical consultants will inform you about the labiaplasty price and package details.
Free Consutation Request
- There are different methods while performing labiaplasty; the suitable method will be decided depending on your needs and expectation in your consultation process.
- Labiaplasty can be combined with vaginaplasty if it is found necessary.
- During the operation the excessive tissues are removed and the area is reshaped according to the treatment plan; the incisions are closed up by sutures.
Recovery After Labiaplasty
- It is normal to experience pain, swelling and bruising after the operation. Your surgeon will prescribe you with the suitable medication in order to support the healing period and keep the side effects in the minimum level.
- Painful urination can be experienced as a temporary side effect.
- Most of the patients get back to work a week after their operation. It is very important to follow the post-op instructions in the healing process in order to avoid any complications and discomfort.
- Heavy exercising and sexual intercourse should be avoided at least for 6 weeks.
- You should avoid wearing tight clothes and underwear during your recovery process, because they can affect the recovery negatively.
- The results of labiaplasty is permanent; however, for patients who would like to get pregnant in the future, it is advised to have labiaplasty after they are done with their childbirth processes since the labia may get deformed again after pregnancy.
- Surgery Duration: 1-2 hours
- Hospital Stay: 1 night (depending on surgeon’s opinion)
- Possible Side Effects: Pain, bruising, bleeding, infection, swelling, changes in genital sensation
- Recovery Time: 3 weeks
- Anesthesia: General Anesthesia
Clinic Mono is proud to offer best plastic operations with the most affordable and all-inclusive package prices; your accommodation, transfers, meals and a personal assistant service reachable 7/24 during your journey will be included in your treatment package. In order to get an individualized treatment plan and find out about labiaplasty price, please fill out the consultation form; our dedicated medical consultants will contact you immediately.