The only and definitive solution to hair loss is hair transplant. However, the most critical question for those considering a hair transplant is: Which country is the best for hair transplant?
The cost of such a procedure is generally much lower in Turkey. Turkey has gained popularity in traditional tourism due to its rich culture, ancient monuments, and bustling bazaars full of medicinal plants. This Eurasian country has turned to medical tourism and traditional tourism, and hair transplant treatment is one of the reasons for this. As one of the rapidly growing industries, Turkish medical tourism attracts thousands of patients from all over the world every year. Did you know that approximately 100,000 health tourists travel to Turkey alone for hair transplants every month? Turkey took first place in hair transplant, leaving Europe and the USA behind.
Why Turkey is the Leader in Hair Transplant?
- Cost: The cost of hair transplant in Turkey is meager. This is a lower cost compared to US or UK. The cost-quality ratio is sufficient to invite patients from all over the world.
- Experienced surgeons: The biggest reason for the rapid development of this industry is skilled surgeons who are well trained in hair transplant for various hair types. A hair transplant surgeon performs thousands of surgeries with the results you want. The potential of these surgeons is sufficient to achieve satisfactory results compared to surgeons abroad.
- Internationally accredited: Clinics in Turkey are certified by their government and by international organizations such as the Joint Commission International (JCI) and the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- Patient care services: Hair transplant clinics offer service packages for international patients that include medical tourist pick-up, transportation, accommodation, translation, and currency exchange services from the airport.
Which Hair Transplant Procedures are There in Turkey?
After the consultation session and when the patient has the right to travel to Turkey, the surgeon will perform the proper hair restoration treatment according to the needs. Regardless of the type of surgical treatment, hair transplant follows similar steps, such as drawing the hairline, shaving, applying local anesthesia, and implantation and creation of channels and ends. Turkey’s most popular optional hair transplant methods are FUE, DHI, and Sapphire techniques.
How To Choose the Right Hair Transplant Clinic in Turkey?
Choosing the right treatment alone will not produce the results you want. It also depends on the surgeon’s skill and experience and the correct type of treatment. Although the Turkish Ministry of Health makes frequent inspections, we still recommend that you check the reliability of the clinic and doctor. Below, we have listed some essential points to consider when looking for hair transplant clinics in Turkey:
- Make sure the clinic offers a free consultation session to answer the patient’s questions.
- Check the clinic’s reputation from its catalogs, previous patient reviews on Google before and after images.
- Make sure clinics don’t deliver immediate results. The clinic should make adequate follow-up visits to monitor the recovery of its patients.
- The procedure should be performed by the surgeon, not the hair transplant technician.
At Mono Clinic, we do everything to make your hair transplant experience comfortable in Turkey. You can have detailed information about the procedure by contacting us immediately.
Click for details: https://clinicmono.com/hair-transplant-turkey/