Since one of the main purposes of the operation is to get a better aesthetic look; operation may cover improving the asymmetry or relocating the nipples as well.
The procedure includes removing out some tissues; although medical techniques allow surgeons to plan the surgery without eliminating the ability of breastfeeding, it is still not very recommended by professionals to have breast reduction if you consider breast feeding in the future. If you are still determinant to have breast reduction and breastfeed in the future, please inform your surgeon about the situation during your consultation in detail; an individualized treatment plan will be done for your condition and the extraction of the tissues can be strategically planned.
Clinic Mono arranges breast reduction cost as a package concept including all the details you will need in your journey. We are proud to offer most affordable and all-inclusive breast reduction Turkey prices.
Free Consutation Request
Breast Reduction Procedure
There are multiple techniques for breast reduction surgery; the suitable technique for your case will be decided in your consultation. The incisions are made
according to the chosen technique; the excess skin, tissue and fat are removed. The nipples are repositioned according to the new shape of the breasts; the
size of the areola is reduced if it is necessary. The area is closed up with sutures.
Recovery After Breast Reduction
- You should wear a special sports bra for a week in order to minimize the side effects and support healing.
- Pain, swelling and bruise can be seen in the first week which is normal; you may be prescribed with antibiotics and painkiller after the operation. Heavy physical activities, heavy lifting and stretching should be avoided for approximately 2-3 weeks. You should not drive until your recovery process is done; seatbelt usage can be painful.
- The shapes of your scars may differ according to the type of your incisions; they will be prominent until 6 weeks
from the operation but will start to fade afterwards.
- The recovery process lasts around 2-3 weeks; after that you can get back to your daily life.
- Procedure: Decreasing the size of the breasts by removing out excess tissues, fat and skin.
- Surgery Duration: 2-3 hours
- Hospital Stay: 1 night
- Recovery Time: 3-4 weeks
- Anesthesia: General Anesthesia
Day 1: Patients arrive at the hospital and have their pre-operative tests done. In a detailed face to face consultation with the surgeon, all details about the operation are discussed. Afterwards, the operation starts; it takes around 2-3 hours depending on patient’s specific condition. In the first night, patients stay in the hospital.
Day 2-3: Patients are discharged from the hospital and taken to their arranged accommodation (Mono Villa or one of the 5-star partner hotels). The first check-up after the operation is done; the drainages are removed and dressings are renewed. Necessary medications and a medical sports bra are provided.
Day 4-5: Patients can rest in their accommodation; heavy activities should be refrained. Patients are assigned with a personal assistant they can reach out 24/7.
Day 6: The second check-up is done by the surgeon; rest of the medications that patients will need after returning to their country are prescribed.
Day 7: Patients are picked up from their accommodation and taken to the airport for their flight back home.
Can I have breast reduction and breast uplift at the same time?
Yes; in some cases, your surgeon may advise you to have breast uplift and breast reduction together to achieve better results.
Will my results be permanent?
Breast reduction provides patients with permanent results; however, in case of any major weight change or pregnancy, your breast size may increase again.
When can I get back to my daily activities after the surgery?
In around 1-2 weeks, you will feel good enough to get back to your light daily routine.