Who Can Have Hair Transplantation?

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

Get a Free Consultation

Clinic Mono, as a medical tourism agency, arranges every detail carefully for their patients and offers very affordable, all-inclusive treatment packages; you just need to buy your flight tickets and enjoy your time here in Turkey. All of your arrival details will be arranged by our arrival assistants from the best facilities available.

Today we will share information about reviews on hair transplant. Hair transplantation can be done to anyone who has hair loss problem. Male pattern hair loss is seen in people with genetic disorders due to the male hormone. The cells that produce the hair die over time. Thus, the hair first becomes weak, then it starts not to grow and falls out in the last stage. Hair transplantation is the most definite and permanent treatment type for people with this problem.

Is There an Age for Hair Transplantation?

For hair transplantation, the type of hair loss is decisive rather than the age criteria. If the scalp is visible, it means that the area where the scalp appears is below half of what it should be. In this case, hair transplantation treatment method should be used.

What is the Most Important Feature of Age in Hair Transplantation?

The most defining feature of age in hair transplantation is whether hair loss continues. Male pattern hair loss is a lifelong hair loss, as well as hair loss rate slows down after the age of 39-40. For this reason, hair loss is It should be noted that it may continue and the patient may need more sessions.

How Long Does Hair Transplant Take?

Hair transplantation takes 3-5 hours. After hair transplantation, if the person does not want to be informed about the hair transplant, they need an average of 15 days.

When Does a Hair Transplant Person Get Their Hair?

It is natural to see scabs like red wounds on the scalp after hair transplantation. The person who has hair transplantation can prevent scabs by washing their hair once a day, and the scabs will completely disappear within 7 to 10 days and the hair transplanted area will recover. In this case, the person who has hair transplantation between 2 weeks and 1 month will have the appearance before hair transplantation. There will be no difference in appearance for 3 months. After 3 months, newly transplanted hair begins to grow.

The person who has a hair transplant takes 5-6 months. After 6 months, there is a 10% change in the person who has hair transplantation every month and 90% of the transplanted hair grows up to the 9th month. The remaining 10% continues until one year after the hair transplant date. After transplantation, the patient regains his new hair after 1 year. So we discussed the issue of reviews on hair transplant.

Previous Post
Fue Hair Transplant in Turkey
Next Post
What’s Fue Hair Transplant



Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp