If you want to challenge time but you are not willing to undergo a serious operation, then thread face lift may be the solution you are looking for. With low thread face lift costs in Turkey, you can look much younger than you are at affordable prices.
In this article, we will be covering some of the fundamentals you may want to know. Without a doubt, this new practice is one of the best and most successful aesthetics practices. Thus, it has been preferred by thousands of females in recent years.
What Is Thread Face Lift?
Thread face lift is a new practice that allows patients to look younger without undergoing any serious operation. Although the thread in this practice is generally used for face lifting, it can be used for any part of the body. The sole purpose of this practice is to tighten and lift the sagging areas on the face or body.
The threads are made of biocompatible yarns. As a result, they dissolve and dispose of the body completely over time. If you would like to learn more about thread face lift costs in Turkey, you can contact us for more.
What Can Thread Face Lift Be Used for?
Every woman typically experiences a series of problems in the face and neck area after they turn 30. The amount and density of these sagging and fine lines gradually increase over time.
If you are annoyed by this problem or want to freeze the time in your mid-20s, then you may want to research thread face lift cost in Turkey.
Here are some of the common problems that most women suffer after turning 30 years old:
- Fine lines on the forehead, around eyes, cheeks, and neck.
- Sagging and facial aging.
- Tired-looking face.
- Volume loss around the cheeks.
- Faded smile, where the tips of the lips direct downwards.
- Loose skin and lines on the jowl, neck, chin, or between the nose and tips of the lips.
After the Thread Face Lift
Besides, the thread face lift costs in Turkey, many women also wonder about the recovery process. In this section, we will be providing detailed information about what to expect after the practice:
- It is quite natural to experience mild pain after a day from the operation. Our physicians will prescribe painkillers for your pain.
- You may experience swelling and mild bruising in the operation. In general, these complications fully recover within 7 to 10 days.
- The medications and local anesthetics may lead you to feel weak and fatigued. This is completely natural, and you will start to feel better as the hours pass.
- In general, patients get up after a few hours from the operation. Taking short walks to improve your blood circulation, a good diet, and water consumption can contribute to your recovery process.
- Depending on the general condition of the patient, she may be recommended to stay in the clinic or hospital for a few days. However, usually, healthy patients are discharged after three to four hours from the operation.
- You may feel itching on your skin for a couple of days. The itching will be mild, and you should avoid scratching.