[email protected] UK Free Call: +44 208 638 73 30 Whatsapp: +90 544 852 45 26
Lip filler for men has now become a trend! Men who want to look beautiful and charismatic are now getting lip filler. If you’re going to know about lip filler for men, keep reading!
Looking aesthetically pleasing is something that everyone wants. This is the purpose of all aesthetic procedures. Lip filler is also an aesthetic area that ends quickly and is preferred mainly by men with thin lips. Lip augmentation is a highly delicate procedure to make the lips look fuller. There are many different types of dermal fillers injected around the lips and mouth to plump the lips. The most common one contains hyaluronic acid-like substance content. Hyaluronic acid, which is naturally present in the human body, helps increase the lips’ volume.
How To Apply Lip Filler for Men?
Lip filler for men should be performed by an expert surgeon, as in all other aesthetic procedures. Anyone with good general health can have lip augmentation. Before lip filler for men, our surgeon will perform your examination.
Our surgeon also determines your filling amount according to your situation. Our doctor will only fill your lip lines in the lip filler procedure. In this way, you can get fuller lips with less filling. Before lip filler, our specialist applies local anaesthetics to your lips. Thus, you will not feel any pain during the procedure. Then, our specialist injects the filler material into your lips as planned. Our doctor then carefully corrects the shape of your lip and completes its shape.
The next day, bruises may occur on various parts of your lips. It may take 10 to 12 days for you to recover from the lip augmentation procedure fully. Then, your limpness gradually decreases, and your lips come to the position you desire.
Recovery After Lip Filling For Men
- It’s forbidden to bathe immediately after the procedure and contact with hot water.
- To not increase the bruises that will appear the next day, you must strictly follow our doctor’s words.
- You should not touch your lips, especially during the first 10 days after the procedure. Our doctor evaluates the changes that should occur in your lips during this process and intervenes if the opposite is true.
- After the check-up with our surgeon, you will be able to continue your normal life if everything goes normally.
- As with all medical procedures, it is paying attention to a specific period in the lip filler process is vital.
- You have to be very careful to get the result you want.
How Long is Lip Filler for Men?
The permanence of lip filler for men depends on the method you prefer. In general, the hyaluronic acid-based filling procedure has a permanence of 6 to 12 months. The permanence of the filler also varies according to your mimicry habits, environmental conditions, and the filler’s nature. However, if you regularly resort to the lip augmentation procedure, you will also notice an increase in the duration of its persistence.
You can also contact us immediately and get the lip filler procedure at promotional prices. Click for details: https://clinicmono.com/dermal-fillers-turkey/