Turkey is one of the leading counties in healthcare tourism and offers the best aesthetic operations all around the world. Besides hair transplantation and liposuction, labiaplasty in Turkey is one of the most preferred operations.
Of course, the cheap labiaplasty cost in Turkey is one of the leading causes. However, we should not neglect the experienced and skilled specialists. You can find information about the general procedures of this operation on our website.
In this article, we are going to provide information on before and after the operation. If you have concerns or worries, we believe checking this guide can be beneficial for you.
Before the Labiaplasty Operation
Labiaplasty Turkey is one of the most preferred aesthetics operations around the world. Every year, thousands of women visit Turkey for examination and operations due to high-quality services and cheap labiaplasty costs in Turkey. Here are some of the general procedures you will be subjected to:
- The patient must be examined before the operation. Depending on the current condition of your vagina, our specialists will perform a detailed examination.
- In this examination, besides the type of anaesthesia, the techniques and methods that are going to be used in the operation will be determined.
- The patient will be informed about what to do or not to do a day before the operation.
- In general, the operation takes about 30 to 45 minutes, but this largely depends on the scale of the operation.
- If you are put to sleep with general anaesthesia, then you need to spend the night in the clinic or hospital.
After the Labiaplasty Operation
As Clinic Mono, we promise competitive labiaplasty costs in Turkey. Just like most operations, patients must follow certain recommendations after labiaplasty in Turkey. Most of them are basic recommendations that you can easily follow.
- In case of any complications or unexpected event that is not specified by your specialist, you need to contact the clinic or hospital.
- Patients should pay attention to the hygiene of their genital area. The area must be cleaned with warm water. It is important to keep the operation area and sutures dry.
- You need to wait for at least 24 hours to take a shower. Patients should avoid using bathtubs. In general, patients must avoid using bathtubs between seven to ten days after labiaplasty Turkey operation.
- Cheap labiaplasty costs in Turkey do not mean that you sacrifice the quality. All the prescribed painkillers are widely preferred painkillers that comply with international standards. Thus, you should not neglect using them. Your specialist may also prescribe antibiotics to prevent infection development.
- Patients must avoid sports activities for the first few weeks after the operation.
- In general, labiaplasty in Turkey is one of the quick operations that promise quick recovery for the patients. This means that patients can return to their daily lives a day after the operation. However, you should avoid putting too much pressure on your genital area and legs.
If you would like to benefit from affordable labiaplasty costs in Turkey, you can contact us now. We can inform you in detail and book your examination date. You can click https://clinicmono.com/labiaplasty for these.