[email protected] UK Free Call: +44 208 638 73 30 Whatsapp: +90 544 852 45 26
A hair transplant procedure is a process that you should pay attention to before and after. First, you must choose an experienced doctor before a hair transplant. For this, the first thing you should pay attention to is choosing a licensed hair transplant clinic that continues its services by using first-class quality and modern technological opportunities. If you wonder about many details, such as care tips and what to pay attention to after a hair transplant, continue reading!
Things To Consider After Hair Transplant
As a result of a successful hair transplant, you should take care to stay away from a dirty and dusty environment for hair care. To keep your scalp away from these environments, you can protect your scalp from external factors, as recommended by our surgeon. It would be best if you avoid situations such as stress and heavy and challenging work. After the procedure, you should only contact your hair with our surgeon’s drugs or recommendations.
You should adjust your sleeping position to prevent the pillow from coming into contact with your scalp while sleeping. Never use a blow dryer unless necessary. After a hair transplant, hair care aims to provide the active substances that your hair and scalp need. In addition, it’s vital to maintain the natural balance of your hair and scalp, slow down your hair loss, and stop it completely. If you apply this hair care before the procedure, it positively affects the success of the process and gives you perfect hair.
Hair Care Tips After Hair Transplant
- You should not participate in sports activities for a few days after the procedure. After a few days, you can switch to light sports activities. After one month, you can participate in all sports activities.
- A few days after the hair transplant, our doctor will wash your hair or recommend special shampoos and lotions for washing.
- You should wash your hair once or twice a day for two weeks. However, it would be best to be careful not to do the normal hair massage movement to the problem area during washing. For this, our doctor will recommend special lotions for you.
- You should not use a hairdryer for five days after the first wash. After this process, you can use it with cold air blowing.
- One week after the hair transplant procedure, when all the scars on your scalp disappear, you can wash your hair with shampoo and your routine.
- After drying your hair naturally, you should brush it carefully. You should do the brushing process 15 days after the procedure.
- If you have to work in a dirty environment for the first few days after the procedure, you should definitely wear a hat.
- Don’t apply hair spray or gel to your hair for the first few weeks.
- After a few weeks, your hair transferred by the doctor may fall out. This is exceptionally normal. Your hair will grow back in 1 month.
- It would be best if you stayed away from strong sun rays and events that will cause constant trauma for one month after the treatment, as it will delay the healing of your scalp to a large extent.
You can reach Mono Clinic, Turkey’s most used hair transplant clinic, for hair transplant procedures and get perfect hair.
Click for details: https://clinicmono.com/hair-transplant-turkey/