Lip lift surgery is one of the most popular aesthetic procedures in the world. Lip lift surgery is a functional operation because it also opens the channels of your nose, and it can also provide you with cosmetic benefits as an aesthetic operation.
In this post, we have compiled the subject of lip lift surgery in detail for you; keep reading!
Who are the Ideal Candidates for Lip Lift?
Lip lift surgery is a good option for anyone who wants to reduce the distance between the lip and nose. The distance between the lip and the nose may have a disproportionate appearance from birth, or this distance may increase over time as you age. This makes your lips look thin and even affects your smile. You can choose this procedure to give your lips an aesthetic appearance in such cases.
The lip lift procedure is a permanent solution for thin lips. With lip lift aesthetics, you can always have permanent, voluminous and full lips without the need for filling or repeating your fillings at specific intervals. Therefore, if you like your upper lip to look bigger and you regularly fill in, a lip lift is a perfect alternative for you.
How is Lip Lift Surgery Performed?
- Before starting the lip lift surgery, our surgeon plans your lips according to your wishes.
- Our surgeon makes an incision in the area at the junction of your lip and nose and determines the area by drawing.
- In line with the planning, our surgeon first makes an incision in the area where your upper lip meets your nose, that is, under your nose.
- Our specialist then cuts off excess skin tissue so that your upper teeth are slightly visible and reshapes both of your upper lip peaks. Thus, the distance between your lips and nose is ideal.
- After the distance between your nose and upper lips, which distorts your lip image, is shortened, our surgeon ends the surgery by stitching the edges of the incision at the base of your nose.
How Long Does Lip Lift Surgery Take?
Lip lift surgery is a surgical procedure under anaesthesia, and the surgery usually takes between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
When Does Swelling and Bruising Go Away After Lip Lift?
Since it’s a surgical procedure, you may have swelling on your lips after lip lift. This is exceptionally normal. This swelling generally disappears within a week. Making ice compresses on the first day of the operation and for the following 5-6 days will relax your lips and help your swelling go down.
Is There Any Scar After Lip Lift Surgery?
After the lip lift operation, a thin and red scar may occur on the sides of your upper lip or the base of your nose, depending on the technique. Over time, these traces disappear.
Can You See Results Immediately After Lip Lift Surgery?
Immediately after the operation, your upper lips naturally rise, your lip lines become clear, and your upper lips become fuller. For you to see the full effect after the procedure, oedema on your lips must be completely gone.
Is Lip Lift Effect Permanent?
Lip lift surgery is a permanent procedure.
You can have a unique experience by choosing Mono Clinic for lip lift surgery. You can contact us immediately.
You may also be interested in:
|Cellulite Treatment in Turkey||https://clinicmono.com/cellulite-treatment-in-turkey/|
|Frequently Asked Questions About Liposuction||https://clinicmono.com/frequently-asked-questions-about-liposuction/|
|Hair Transplant Correction Surgery||https://clinicmono.com/hair-transplant-correction-surgery/|
|Small Breast Augmentation Surgery||https://clinicmono.com/small-breast-augmentation-surgery/|